1. Failure to end "don't ask, don't tell".
2. Failure to close Guantanamo.
3. Failure to end the Bush tax cuts for the very rich.
4. Failure to end the U.S. war in Afghanistan.
5. Failure to bring home U.S. troops from all around the world.
6. Failure to end the U.S. trade embargo against Cuba (and actually extending the embargo to Sept. of next year).
7. Failure to enact meaningful health care reform (the weak bill enacted leaves power in the hands of the private insurance industry).
8. Failure to enact immigration reform.
9. Failure to reform our drug laws.
10. Failure to effectively use his office as a "bully pulpit" by taking his case on the above items directly to the American people.