The most interesting questions from today's "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and "Jeopardy" shows:
1. Ken Burns' 2007 documentary "The War" dealt with which war?
2. The phrase "red-letter day" has its origins in what?
3. Of the nine 2006 Nobel Laureates, 8 were people and the 9th was what?
4. Tzatziki is a Greek dish made of yogurt and which vegetable?
5. Circled 7 times by the Israelites in the book of Joshua, what is the world's oldest walled city?
Answers: 1. WW2, 2. religious holidays, 3. a bank, 4. cucumbers, 5. Jericho
The True Heart and True Hero: Col. Arnaud Beltrame
43 minutes ago