Saturday, December 11, 2021

Good Riddance to Chris Cuomo

CNN has cut ties with Chris Cuomo, who was anchoring the 9:00 P.M. time slot.

I have despised Cuomo ever since he did an awful interview with Dennis Rodman, at the time Rodman was in North Korea on a good will basketball trip. Cuomo brutally chastised Rodman for not doing more to seek the release of an American citizen being held by the North Korean government, as if Rodman could accomplish more than the whole U.S. State Department!

To make matters worse, every other CNN anchor started congratulating Cuomo for a "great interview", when in fact it had been atrocious. I went on the CNN website to see if others were as offended as I was, and, to my shock and surprise, the responses were uniformly anti-Rodman, who had done nothing wrong other than to try to forge some ties with an isolated country.

Cuomo is a hate-filled, obnoxious human being, and my hope is to never see him again.

No comments: